Serving Size: 8 ounces
Yield: 16 ounces
Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
This smoothie is easy to whip up for a portable, healthy breakfast. Add frozen fruit, such as strawberries or raspberries, if you like.
- 6 ounces plain yogurt
- ½ cup orange juice or orange juice blend
- 2 tablespoons honey or sugar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup small ice cubes or crushed ice
- In a blender, combine yogurt, orange juice, honey (or sugar), vanilla and ice cubes. Cover and blend until nearly smooth.
147 Calories, Total Fat: 1 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Cholesterol: 5 mg, Carbohydrates: 30 g, Fiber: 0 g, Total Sugars: 29 g, Protein: 5 g, Sodium: 61 mg, Potassium: 335 mg
Carbohydrate Servings: 2
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.