Grilling fruit gives it a decadent taste that’s made even sweeter with this simple yogurt dip. You can try the dip with fresh fruit for a snack, too.
- 1 lb. fresh or frozen pineapple, cut into bite-sized pieces, about ½ inch thick
- 1 lb. fresh or frozen peaches, cut into bite-sized pieces, about ½ inch thick
- 1/2 cup non-fat, unsweetened Greek-style yogurt
- 1 tbsp. orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 wooden skewers
- Spear pieces of fruit onto wooden skewers. Preheat grill to high.
- Grill fruit for about four to five minutes per side, until char marks readily appear and fruit is nice and juicy.
- Meanwhile, whisk together yogurt, orange juice concentrate, and vanilla extract to make the dip.
Serves four; serving size is 1 cup fruit and 2 tablespoons yogurt dip. Each serving provides: 120 calories, 0 g total fat (0 g sat fat, 0 g trans fat), 0 mg cholesterol, 25 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrates, 4 g fiber, 24 g sugar, 3 g protein.