Serving Size: Serving Size not available for this recipe
Yield: 5 servings, about 1/4 cup each
Active Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Mix it up with any combination of dried fruits and nuts.
- ¼ cup whole shelled (unpeeled) almonds
- ¼ cup unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup chopped pitted dates
- 2 ounces dried apricots or other dried fruit
- Combine almonds, peanuts, cranberries, dates and apricots (or other fruit) in a medium bowl.
Make Ahead Tips:
- Store in plastic bags for up to 2 weeks at room temperature.
156 Calories, Total Fat: 7 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Carbohydrates: 21 g, Fiber: 3 g, Added Sugars: 0 g, Protein: 4 g, Sodium: 0 mg, Potassium: 247 mg, Folate: 14 mcg, Calcium: 14 mg
Carbohydrate Servings: 1 1/2
© Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved. Used with permission.