Brighten up your plate with this fresh salad with sweet oranges and crunchy walnuts.
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, coarsely chopped (about 6 leaves)
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 cucumber, peeled, quartered lengthwise, seeds removed, and chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 navel oranges, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon walnut oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 ounces blue cheese
Layer ingredients in a large salad bowl. Just before serving, sprinkle with walnut oil and vinegar and toss. Crumble blue cheese on top.
Serves 4. Each serving contains about 152 calories, 12g carbohydrates, 6g protein, 10g fat, 203mg sodium, and 3g fiber.