These tarts combine cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla and confectioners’ sugar to create a no-cook pastry cream. Topped with mixed berries, it’s the perfect, healthy red, white and blue treat!
- 2 whole graham crackers (4 squares)
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon powdered (confectioners’) sugar
- 2 cups mixed berries: raspberries, strawberries, blueberries
- 4 paper muffin cups
- Crush graham crackers and divide crumbs among 4 muffin cups. A muffin tray will help you shape them correctly.
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, vanilla and confectioners’ sugar with a whisk to make the no-cook pastry cream.
- Put mixture on top of the crushed graham cracker crumbs. Top with berries. You can save some berries to decorate the plate.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Makes 4 tarts. Per tart: 105 calories, 5g protein, 1g fat, 6mg cholesterol, 18g carbohydrates, 3g fiber, 250mg sodium